Friday, August 6, 2010

Loving Friends..


Firstly ,am really sorry I've not keeping my pace again with this blog.. I know.. I know.. I'm terrible with routine .. :-(

Btw , last time we talk about "FRIENDS" .. and I have shared some of my bitter past experience encountering the mentioned entities (and still trying to recover) . Today I'm going to share one drama series that is by the title FRIENDS but for me it's more on the romantic side of in FRIENDSHIP .

The drama itself is about a Japanese girl who spend her vacation in Hong Kong woth her bestfriend who later got mugged by a chinese and then mistakenly accused an innocent amateur Korean director.. Despite being humiliated and pissed off (well.. who can blame him..) , the korean guy Kim Ji-Hoon (stared by the ever so sexy Won Bin..) feel pity for the japanese girl , Tomoko (stared by Kyoko Fukada) . He bought her dinner and later in exchange of his kindness , Tomoko agreed to star in his independent short movie .

The two then stay connected while miles apart from each other . They drew close to each other and the relationship grow more and more each day . Tough they didn't really mentioned the 3 magical words but I do think they both love each other . And so.. after some obstacle in their relationship (with Ji-Hoon have to attend his army service etc..etc.. that typical love story's obstacle.. u know what I mean..) they finally with each other! Happy ending for everybody..

What strike me the most about this drama other than the hot Won Bin is by the fact that I used to have a long distance relationship as well .. Yeah.. You heard it right.. When I was in secondary school , I have this penpal from Philippines name Christopher Ngayaan .. I don't know where the heck that I keep all his letter but I sure do remember all the contents.. Although it's not as romantic as the drama .. but we do have a strong friendship despite we never meet each other .. I remember that time I mentioned to him that when I grow up I wanted to be an astronaut because I love stars so much (I still love stars although that dream of becoming an astronaut is miles away from me.. huhuhuhuu..) , he said that he decided he wanted to be a pilot so that when we both grow up , he can be the pilot in my space shuttle.. Aw.... how sweet.. huhuhuhu..

But then , I don't know.. I lost contact with him after I went to Form 4.. I kinda wondered how he's doing right now.. I even googled the guy's name and search him in facebook . But alas... nothing.. May be he's a pilot now.. flying high in the sky while me.... hmmmm.. jobless.. and a bit miserable..

It is nice to have some good memories with someone although just in a brief of time or not even involved in serious relationship .. It kinda reminds you that love isn't all about being in a steady relationship.. You can love someone as a friend .. and you can have it for the rest of your life ..

So.. girls.. guys.. don't limit yourself to be friendly with people just because you wanted a husband or wife.. Be generous of your feeling.. everybody deserves to be treated as good as you want people to treat you .. (and it doesn't mean you can go more than friendly with other people's wife and husband.. it's just WRONG!) .. huhuhuhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment