Sunday, August 29, 2010

A-Z of Meeeeeeeeeee~

Available :
Taken n engaged.. by a wonderful Mr. Moushie ;-)


...on 21st December 2009...


Best Friend :
Truth be told I don't have many friends.. I'm quite shy and awkward ..


Crush :
Aaron Aziz!! I have a MONSTER crush on him.. huhuhu..




Dad's Name :
Marzuki Bin Ibrahim..


...My dad...


Easiest Person To Talk To :
Hmmm.. that will be my Moushie and also my friend , Marilyn..



Favourite Singer :
Tommy February6 !! Daisuki!!




Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? :
Gummy bears.. Wish they have Gummy Care Bears..

...Nyami-nyami~...


Hometown :
Bintulu the Belacan town!


Instrument :
I can't play any musical instrument .. :-( But if I were to be given an opportunity to play something , I would very much like to learn how to play a cello..




Job :
Right now I'm a clerk at Golden Ira Engineering.. But I'm opened for other opportunities..




Kids :
Ai-ya-yaiiii... this IS a tuff question.. Hmmm.. For the moment , I fancied to have about 3 kids.. :-D

...Aren't they cute????...




Longest Car Ride :
My trip to Kuching 8 years ago.. huhuhuhu..




Milk Flavour :
Chocolate!

...syruppppppppp...




Number of Siblings :
4.. 2 elder sisters , 1 brother and a younger sister..





One Wish :
To open a patisserie...

...Patisserie = Sweet Shop...




Phobias :
Lizards - or any animal from that family...

...hontto ni DAIKIRAI!!!...



Quote :
Stick and Stone may break my bone but words can hurt even more - Miss Cupcakes

...This is the beautiful , talented and sweet MissCupcake.. I found her on Youtube and I absolutely love all her videos!...



Reason To Smile :
~ A nice , warm bowl of good comfort food..
~ People who being nice to other people..
~ Bright and sunny day..
~ My Moushie..



Song You Last Heard :
Boy George - Karma Chameleon .. I love classic!





Time You Woke Up :
Errr.. to be honest.. I have a hard time sleeping normally nowadays..



Unknown Fact About Me :
I am shy and awkward.. I love baking so much.. especially cuppie cakes! .. I'm easily distracted.. I have had dream of becoming a detective like Nancy Drew when I was a kid.. I'm a game junkie... I don't like people who hurt other people for no reason.. I love flowers.. Will consider doing bungee jumping.. Have gained quite a weight but never really cares about it.. Have bunch of comics collection..



Vegetables :
I eat pretty much any veggies...



Worst Habits :
~ Easily distracted
~ Think too much



X-ray you've had :
My broke right arm... I had an accident (a silly one) when I was in Primary 6...




Your Favourite Food :
I love everything!! But my most favourite would be sandwiches..

...I can eat this much-HONESTLY!...




Zodiac Sign :
I'm a Cancer.. ;-)

...I'm a cute , sentimental CANCERIAN...

1 comment: