Thursday, June 23, 2011

I WON!!!!! Yabedabeduuuuuuuuu!!!

I'm back~!!! It's the 4th week after my marriage .. and the 4th day in the office.. Am puling myself together (obviously still in holiday mood and not much in a working spirit) to continue working.. Well , of course I have too..

So much of pulling , insisting myself to work extra hard this time , I got so distracted with the net.. While I was blog lurking (looking for ideas for my blog entry that still yet to be updated) I came across to Miss GincoMerahJambu's entry for the contest winner announcement.. I have to click on that one immediately because I have submitted mine and .. I saw my picture as the MissGincoMerahJambu's entry tumbnail.. OMG! Could it be................




Yeaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I wonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Man, this is the first of so many entries that I won!! Yayyyyyyyy!!!

I would like to that Miss GincoMerahJambu for this cute and fun contest.. Awesomeness!! And also to my husband , Moushie who bought me that ice-cream.. I love u Baby.. hehehehhee..

Oh , I will share some of the beautiful moment during my big day that 4th & 5th of June.. so stay tune.. :-)

*shoot! I just got caught with my boss while I was typing this entry.. and now I have to promise him my blog address.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. not good..

1 comment: