Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Mission .. & Rant

It's a niiiiceeee Saturday morning.. and I'm here alone in the room with 1 mission in mind : Nancy Drew : Captive's Curse Download.. :-D 

Okay, I know all of you might say "Heyyy.. illegal download is wrong.. you should support the industry blablablabla.." Okay, for all of you wankers out there who proud yourself buying the original shit , I don't give a damn.. I am too , proud of myself for having the knack of searching the net for every single FREE software that I can get.. It takes time , I know.. But I'm not going to pay a single penny if there's a free software out there! So , SCREW YOU.. (Long Live Pirates!)

Avast ye! Arrrrrrr!!

Okay, I know I sound kinda like overly PMS lady right now , well , you can't blame me on that one because I was sooooooooooooooooooo furious that I can't watch the Transformers 3.. It's not like I can't as I don't have the time or money.. It's because it's not here yet in Bintulu!!! Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I phone the cineplex the other day before, asking them when would the movie be out, and the lady assured me it will be the same day nationwide (which is 30th June).. So, I phoned again on 30th June and by golly the lady said the movie was not here yet! I asked again , when and that bloody cineplex just "tak tau" me! Major Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 

But I'll visit cineplex again today and see if Transformers 3 is on show.. (keep my fingers cross)

No comments:

Post a Comment