Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Transformers 3 Rant - BRING BACK IRONHIDEEEEEE


Last weekend, my husband and I were watching Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon.. I didn't get my hope high on this one 'coz I've read so many disappointment over this movie.. However, I'm going to keep all that negative thoughts away for the moment and enjoy the movie.. (I hope)


BUT! They were right to be disappointed..

  1. Michael Bay , if you happen to read this , Sam Witwicky or what his name is SO OVERATED! There's nothing wrong with Shia LaBeouf 'coz he's a brilliant actor , but his role in Sam is so overated.. I'm watching Transformers because of the obvious reason = Autobots vs Decepticons and the dramas about Sam and his girlfriend kinda annoys me a LOT! You should tone him a bit and PLEASE bring back Megan Fox..
  2. Ironhide's DEAD?????? The hell???????????????????? It's like Jazz all over again! Bring back Ironhideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  3. Who is this Victoria Secret's model?? What's she doing here?? Somebody should revived Ironhide again coz I'm seriously gonna shoot that Barbie Doll myself.. Bring back Megan Fox and screw that Barbie Doll!
  4. I WANT MORE AUTOBOTS vs DECEPTICONS and less human drama.. Thank you!

Okay.. so much of the anticipation.. This third installment is a downer.. With no Megan Fox , no more Ironhide , I'm not sure what to expect again in the future... Michael Bay, you're really let me down on this..

1 comment: