Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feverish and Craving for Hot Cakes..


Germs..go away please.. 


I'm still on leave today due to fever.. I just got it yesterday.. I don't know who brought this nasty germs.. Now I have to stay at home wrapped in blanket and a "cool fever" pad on my forehead.. *sigh* 

On the other hand.. I have the opportunity to have a good rest after a long 6-days a week-job.. I'm not complaining or anything.. But someone under my condition should not be long exposed with a room full of sweaty people.. Not to mention those who missed their shower and rushed to morning shift? Brrrrrrrr....

Now I'm beginning to miss gaming so much.. I missed spending the entire day in my room, having a blast with the latest Nancy Drew or Black Mirror or anything else that tickle the fancy.. I have tried to spend at least 2-3 hours , 2-3 times a week for this particular thing that I love so much.. But.. I was stopped by my constant-nausea episode which make concentrating / focusing in something is rather difficult.. (even when I'm working).. The only game that I can play while holding to my nausea is Solitaire.. 

And also, to make up for the 2-3 hours , 2-3 times a week that my husband and myself have agreed on (for a Me-Time) I returned to my downloading activities.. Mostly on Leverage Season 4 episodes.. and some old movies like Johnny English and also subbed Gaki no Tsukai.. 

I have to say the season 4 of Leverage is great.. I love how Parker and Hardison begin to develop their feelings to one another and Nate and Sophie.. although they both are trying to keep it low (in last season they both have a fling after defeating Monro.. Hohohoo.) but somehow in episode 8, the other members know since Nate and Sophie were cold-read by the mark who happen to be the great grifter.. :-D Still in progress in downloading episode 9.. With a slow connection line that runs 15kb per sec, I don't know when will I be able to finish the whole season.. Well, actually the only available episodes are up till 10.. I believe the US haven't reach the finale yet..

I'm so craving for something sweet now.. I just have a salad for lunch.. I'm not trying to be  modest for having a small meal or gone diet or anything , but that's the only thing I can eat for the moment.. I have tried eating a small bar of cadbury but seems not satisfying my crave.. I'm having a huuugeee crave for hot cakes with syrup at the moment.. I know , you probably gonna say "go and cook one" but honey.. let me tell you, while I'm pregnant, I can't eat anything that I cooked.. I don't why but it happens that way.. I wonder if there's a restaurant or coffee shop that sells hotcakes in the morning... (Oh, don't EVER mentioned Mc Donald to me coz we don't have one in Bintulu..) 

How I miss this.... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment