Monday, March 12, 2012

OMAGGGAAADDDDDDDDDD



credits to Epipheo for your awesome video..

I have nothing against Twilight fan (although I am too have seen the movie , read the book, err.. I mean barely finish the book) but I have to say I'm agreed to most of the points presented in the above video.. Well.. for me being the "giant lego brick" myself.. hahahahhah! High five for me for having the guts to admit it! 

But, I'm not to the point of being delusional and certainly NOT with the likes of Edward Cullen or Jakob for that matter.. For me the only celebrity that make me go OMAGAADDDDD could only be Aaron Aziz.. 



Yeaaahhhhh.. shocker isn't it..? I've been a fan for quite some times since the time he's starring in "Janji Diana".. Well, to be honest I didn't really follow that flick, just watched it when I happened to turn on the channel.. But I hafta say the "turning point" would be during his time in "Emil Emilda" & "Nora Elina" which are awwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeesooooomeeeeeee.. (especially in Nora Elina.. oh, he melt me...)

What crushed me though is that yesterday, Bintulu has been bombarded by the news of a local married with the infamous "Ombak Rindu" director Osman Ali and guess who's among the guests of honor???? Nggggggggggggg!!!!! He's there too!!! Dang! Somebody better NOT taking picture with him that day coz I'd be soooooooooooo green in envy.. If you are then you better watched your picture dahling or I might kidnap and photoshopped it for my own pleasure.. ngehehehhehehehhee.. (haishhhh.. did I sound like a stalker there?)

Okay, I better stop now before my hubby Moushie sulking over this silly crush of me.. :-D

What's ironic is that Aaron is actually married with 2 kids and he's having a very blooming career.. Talk about balanced , right? Actually the person that we should give respect and a hats down is infact his wife.. who is the driven force behind his success.. Yup, it is true that behind every gorgeous, successful man is indeed a WOMAN.. And I'm giving all my respect to Aaron's wife.. You the man! .. I mean woman.. 

This should served as an inspiration for me to take care of my partner, be the driven force behind him so he could be the inspiration to others.. Hmmm.. see, there's a positivity in having a crush in celebrity.. Right? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment