Saturday, February 26, 2011

Me Amor Britney Spears..

Another boring day well spent.. Hah! I'm such a liar.. Well, not exactly well spent since I was all day infront of my lappy, watching youtube.. Particularly on Britney Spears.. IDK, there's something intriguing about this sassy lady.. 

I watch her documentary entitled "For The Record" and from what I saw, Ms Britney ain't a spoiled brat like whatever tabloid was trying to convince us with.. I can see myself in Britney strappy shoes because, to be honest, I've been there.. I've been in a wrong path, making wrong decisions and later have a HUGE breakdown.. It cost me tremendously and I become shy and awkward because of the outcome.. 

You can also see through Britney new hit single "Hold it Against Me" (I love it!!) .. and you can take a glimpse of whatever happen in her life..Her glorious moment in POP princess era , her marriage with Kevin , her struggle with life and career and finally her comeback - stronger than ever!


* Somehow lots of people not really fond of her new video probably because too much product placement and Britney lack of dance movements , but for me personally this is outstanding.. My favourite scene would start from 2:45 onwards.. (her fighting and comeback scenes)* 

I'd say people judge her too hard , I mean to have people shove tons of cameras in front of your face every single time when you're out, just chilling , or probably tending your family, is simply insane.. I would be in outrage too if I were not having an inch of privacy because of constant harassment from the paparazis.. It's just more than enough to bare..

I pitied Britney for having people taking advantage of her , especially Kevin.. Yeah.. that slimmy bastard.. (okay, pardon me for that harsh remark , I just can't stand that kind of guy who lives to ripped off a successful woman like Britney) Thank GOD that Britney get rid of that slime once and for all! Can't imagine her life to be ripped off like that.. :-( 

I sense that Britney's becoming more mature now seeing that she's now more polished and well brought up.. Well, at least that's what I see as a fan.. Although Britney do not dance like she used to be (I'm thinking because of her old knee injury) I still enjoy her performance.. What I cannot stand is for others especially those that consider themselves "little monsters" to compare Britney with Lady Gaga.. I mean pleaseeeeee!
Lady Gaga has no sense of style (although people dig that eccentric fashion style) and grace and experience.. Unlike Britney.. She goes through everything in her career and her life.. Be it ups and downs.. I just can't understand Gaga... I like some of her old musics but nowadays she become more cuckoo.. *shivers* 

Whatever people say about Britney, I still adores her.. I always adore her from the moment she dress in that cute school outfit singing "Baby One More Time" :-) 


-still waiting for her new album "Femme Fatale" to be out soon-

No comments:

Post a Comment