Thursday, February 3, 2011

Miss my gaming moment.. huuhuuu..

It's the busiest , most challenging month/week ever.. I gotta admit that being in a good environment can also induce much pressure - a pressure to prove yourself good to your employer that is.. and also some other stuff going on my personal life .. but that's okay.. everything on the mend now.. :-)

Okay , enough of the side commercial.. :-D I feel that it's been a while since I spend myself doing something I really love - which is GAMING.. The last game I've ever played was Black Mirror 2 and I hafta said that it's brilliant.. Although the ending was kinda rushed a little bit , but overall the story plot , the character build-up and also the dialogue are far more improved than the previous one.. I miss this kind of game.. I wish I have enough time to surf the net and search for more new games..

Hmmm.. last time I went to the CD store in mall , (err.. please bear in mind that the CD store at my place is a pirate heaven :-D ) I saw this new CSI game called "Fatal Conspiracy"..
I'd say that I'm a huge fan of CSI, particulary CSI Las Vegas.. I never missed the game series.. but truth be told... the story plots of the game are kinda predictable.. And there are too much dialogue and interrogation which easily lead me to boredom.. I hope that there are function that can skip dialogue like in Black Mirror.. There are too much explanation and to be honest , the dialogue was FLAT! Not much expression.. just rather more scripted.. The feature was awesome though..

I would definitely try it once I get the time to search for the megaupload copies..

One other game that I yet to play and breaks my heart to even think of it is Red Alert 3.. I hate the fact that I can't play this game due to my lack of enough graphic memory and RAM to run it through.. *sob..sob..* it's actually THE game that's in my MUST list... Sad to say that I only be able to run it through the lowest resolution and I can't view the intro videos before the game starts.. *dammit!* Which is kinda important to know what mission I was into and help me get into the storyline.. I want to see that SEXY SOVIET LIEUTENANT! boohooooo.. huuhuu.. :-D Love the new units.. ;-) I can't remember much coz my lappy doesn't support the game requirement , so when I played it up to 3 level , it died on me.. the system reboot.. which is a bummer.. will definitely play this once I get my hand on an upgraded lappy..

** But I heard that this Red Alert 3 isn't like the 2nd installment.. Not much depth in strategic factor especially if you play mission.. Hmm.. whatever it is.. I hafta play it to judge it myself..

I love the soviet right hand woman , but on the Allies side , I prefer the old Tanya than this new version.. Oh ya.. I also loooooveee the music intro of the Red Alert 3.. so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment