Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding Guest Books

It's nearly March but my wedding preparation progress just barely reach 30%.. *sigh* I have to yet choose my baju akad nikah , finalizing my wedding invitation, my bedroom, my wedding garment fitting.. huwaaaaaaa.. so much to do, so little time to realizing them all.. 

While laying down on my bed, thinking of Moushie and imagining our wonderful upcoming wedding day, suddenly I got this idea.. As I recall no one ever done this in my hometown so I'm super excited! I'm going to include a Wedding Guestbook during my wedding reception! Yayyyy! 

I googled and find tons of ideas of perfect DIY wedding guestbook.. 

Mailbox Guestbook
 One idea was to provide the guests with lotsa postcards and a mailbox.. The guests than write on the back of the postcards and put it into the mailbox.. It's pretty awesome! But lotsa postcards would be expensive.. hmmm..

Bowl of Wishes
It's like leaving a business card in the restaurant glass bowl.. You write a short messages in a given card or piece of paper and then throw (is it throw..? okay.. bad connotation.. :-P ) it into the glass bowl.. 
Black and White Guestbook

Actually I'm more incline to use this idea.. It's so original.. :-) Plus I'm good at this DIY thingy.. ehehee.. What I'll do, I will go and find lotsa blank papers (preferably in black) and bind them together.. Then, I'll add up some of me and Moushie's best photo in it.. (also, preferably in black and white)
Can't wait to do this!! Yayy!! (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment