Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where's my OLD SHANE DAWSON???????

Is it just me , or did I find Shane Dawson is not that funny anymore? :-( Nowadays his videos lack of UMPH.. I'm tired of Paris Hilton nasal voice and I miss Shananay so much.. I wonder what the heck happen to her? Probably she was arrested because she killed to many people, I don't know.. But I surely miss Shananay dearly... :-( 

I can't laugh at Shane's videos anymore.. His jokes becoming increasingly lame... I beg your pardon to all the fans out there that happen to read this blog , but you gotta agree with me.. I don't hate Shane , it's just that I can't seems to like his video no more.. I don't know , may be he decided to become more professional now that he's a youtube star , but it doesn't mean he have to sacrifice his charm and whatever things that made people love him in the first place.. 

My first encounter with Shane was his "Lady Gaga tried to kill me" video.. I thought it was brilliant and I can't stop laughing at that.. (and yeah, I rapped the play button :-P ) I become an immediate subscriber and waiting for Shane's new videos are like waiting for a date from certain special someone (if you know what I mean.. ;-)) I adore him for being true to himself , encouraging his viewers to accept themselves as who they are and for all the jokes that keep my day brighter.. His words do comfort me especially on the "Father-less day".. coz I also lost a person who I consider like my own father.... 

Now......? He just lost it...... :-( 

Shane , if you happen to stumble upon this blog entry , please , please bring back the old you... I miss that.. very much... 

No comments:

Post a Comment