Sunday, October 31, 2010

External Hard Disk - DAIKIRAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh , the feeling's mutual , mate..


Honestly how many times in your life you'd feel so frustrated with your gadget? Well , for these few weeks , I'm beginning to feel extremely agitated with my not-so-new-5-month-old External HD.. 1st of all , almost all of my .avi files are corrupted with this infuriating crc error.. I gotta say if I hadn't been thinking straight , I would just smash this HD into pieces (although it cause me RM250 to buy that darn HD)..

Second , I have spend about 24hrs through checkdisk and to add more to my irritation , the window-replace-bad-clusters takes 2 days to finish! I repeated .. 2 DAYS! And it gets even better.. None of the files seems to be working properly which just a waste of my time.. Oh , and my newly download gaki no tsukai batsu game is corrupted as well!! Urgh! whatever I do to deserve this...

Oh , from now on , am gonna used a bigger front... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment