Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Notre Histoire D'amour

I was reading my relative's blog (which is awesome and very cute , you could read it here) ,then I was sorta inspired by one of her entry about "Our Love Story" .. So , I thought , hey , why not share one right here .. hohohohoho.. *boy.. am I gonna be embarrass by this...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It happens when I was still in MLNG (that's Malaysia Liquefied Natural Gas in case you didn't know.. :-P) .. We kinda hangout in the same group but never really talk much .. I must say that I am thankful for Treasure Hunts program , 'coz we started being close since then .. We exchange phone number and emails.. I gotta admit though that at first I don't really feel anything towards him in any way other than F.R.I.E.D.S .. I don't know.. I'm sorta had it with the male species that time so , I'm not really that excited.. hahahhahaa.. :-P After some YMs , he kinda grew in me though... He's not bad.. very chatty and kinda sweet considering that he's been flirting throughout the YM.. :-D ) One time , he's like "you know , I started working in MLNG just a few days after my birthday".. and I'm like "Oh , really?? when exactly is that? I should get you a present!" Well , of course , I was kidding at that time.. He then said "You would??? ... there's no girl ever bought me a present before" Yeah , riiiiteeeeeee... But actually I feel bad for him , so for a good gesture I planned to give him a "surprise belated birthday dinner"..

The day after that , I bought a birthday cake and planned with my friend Suhaila for a makan-makan at Seribu Bintang.. You can watch the video below.. ( taken by a friend , Daniel..)



To my surprise.. later that night , he called me.. (1st gayut time.. hahhahaa) It was already like 12 in the midnight!

Moushie : Tey.. thanks aa ko berik aku besday cake ya.. then belanja aku gik..
Me : Owh.. No problem ya.. hahahhahaa.. (I laugh here because I'm nervous.. I get nervous when a guy calls me on the phone)
Moushie : Seriously aku terharu ehhh.. X pernah gik ada mpuan berik aku hadiah..
Me : Ishhhh.. bulak ehhh.. Ampey juak.. x da la ex ko merik ko papa b4 tok?
Moushie : X da..
Me : O la tedah nya.. hahahhahaa.. kira aku first girl la tok.. eeee.. best ehhh.. (again , I was kidding at that time..)
Moushie : Tok la molah hati aku tambah sayang tok..
Me : ......(blushing) hahahahhahahahha.. (laughing nervously) menar la tadek? aku pun sayang ko jwak.. hahahhahaa..
....................................... and the conversation going on for about an hour..


After that time , we grew closer together.. well , not officially as a couple yet though there were lots of flirting going on between us .. Honestly I feel good about it.. So... 1 night... on 17th of December 2008 , while we were YM-ing :

Moushie : Hmmmmm.. Tey.. mun kata ada org suka ko la kan.. and nya confess dpn ko.. apa reaction ko?
Me : (was choking at that time..) Aku berterima kasih la ngan nya coz sudi suka ngan org yg byk kekurangan mcm aku tok..
Moushie : Mun nya serious suka ngan ko and mok melamar ko jadi gerek nya..?
Me : Uishhhh.. berat ya.. hahahhaha (again , laughing as a nervous gets to me..) hmmm.. aku mok kenal la ngan nya dolok.. Mok tauk hati budi nya mcm ney..
Moushie : Ko suka org laki nok mcm ney..?
Me : Hmmmmm.. aku suka nok jujur , pandey polah aku tetak , memahami , penyayang... alaaaa.. mcm ko bah.. hahahhahahaa.. (no intention there.. I was kinda " main-main jak")
Moushie : Mun menar aku suka ko...?
Me : ...........(I took time to reply this) Well , padah jak la terus-terang.. klak knak kebas org.. susah ko.. hahahahahaa
Moushie : ................... (also took time to reply) Tey.. aku suka ko tok... mok ko jadi gerek aku..


I don't remember anything after that except I was officially someone's girlfriend.. And the day after that was the 1st time we go out together (or.. dating if you like) AGAIN , to my surprise , he's such a gentle , very romantic kinda person.. I wasn't exaggerating but it's true.. Imagine a guy open the car door for you.. hold your hand ... on your 1st date.. ? Some people might find it a bit of a rush but I didn't see it through him.. He's like different from the other guys that I used to date .. I can see the sincerity.. and thank ALLAH for that , he remain the same , up till now.. :-)

So.. there you go.. the moment of our love story.. There are still a lot more things though but , nahhh.. I'm too lazy to type in the details.. :-D

However , I am truly grateful to ALLAH that HE brings Sukre into my life... My life was in total despair after I lost my beloved Abah in the early 2008... But , Alhamdulillah... someone here now to pick up the pieces... :-)

And 4 days after our 1st anniversary , we were officially engaged on 21st December 2009... :-) (still waiting for our BIG day... small step , people.. No rushing this time.. )

My Engagement Day (21st December 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment