Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh? I never thought I can do these things!!!

1 thing I notice about myself is I can learn something pretty much quickly than I anticipated .. I didn't mean to sound cocky but , that's what I discover recently ..

1.) At first I thought that I was terrible at dancing , knowing that I never dance before.. You could say that I have 2 left feet and a bit "kaki bangku" (hmmmm.. it reminds me of my English teacher back at high school.. she used to call someone kaki bangku whenever the student failed in the test.. hahhahaa..) But just after 2-3 days of training I beginning to catch up and it surprised my fellow dancers as well (and me as well) ..

2) Everyone who knows me very well would said that I'm not really your "Miss Martha Stewart".. 'Coz a) I love to cook but in some way fails miserably .. hahahhahaa (but sometimes the dish turns out to be delicious if I put much effort in it..) b) I'm not always a "girl" version at home even if I tried to.. But , one day , I bought this DIY thingy at a knick knack store.. I was extremely bored that time so , why don't try this at home .. It was quite a struggle at first knowing that I NEVER saw something before.. But then , after some times I manage to finish it! (it's a handphone case) .. And to my surprise I began to get addicted by this sawing thing.. So , I went to the store to buy some more DIY thingy.. Unfortunately , SOLD OUT.. *sob..sob..* so much for my goal for new "passion".. However , it didn't stop my addiction , so I went to stationery store and bought the same materials used in previous DIY thingy.. I don't know what the hell am gonna do with these things.. LOL! I looked around my room for some "inspiration" and I saw my shopping bag.. I turn it inside out and began to study the sawing and "AHA!" .. So.. this is the final result after 2 days of hardworking :

Owh , and this one a week later out of boredom , I finished this one in 1 day :

Aren't they the cutest things? :-D


3) I never played ping pong before.. My fiance insists on pingpong-ing since we kinda short on sport gears i.e tennis balls (I'm quite good at tennis but hafta work on my backhand) and badminton racket (only have 1.. :-D ) It was quite hard in getting used to since I'm more on tennis and I hit the ball quite hard (and believe me someone's hurt because of it.. :-D ) But then , I managed to put some control into my hitting skill .. (is it hitting?.. okay whatever..) And Yayyyy!!! I think I'm good now and able to be a good challenge to my fiance.. Hohohohoho.. But again , he always "bullying" me with screw ball and smashed ball .. *sob..sob..*

4) Recently we (my fiance and me) switched our sport activity to SWIMMING .. I've not been swimming for ages.. My last swimming lesson was back in primary school which to be precise 15 years ago??? So , yeah , I screw this one.. You people would love to watch how I drown myself trying to swim , eh? Hah! Not gonna happen! (well , at least not when my fiance's around.. :-D ) On my 2nd day of swimming , I managed to swim a few meters without someone to hold on to me.. Yayyy! I should've been proud of myself..

It's amazing how a human brain works.. When you said "I CAN DO THIS" , you will be amazed on how you would be able to do whatever it is to do.. So , boys and girls , whatever it is that you WANT to do , NEVER doubt yourself.. Just remember you are capable in anything if you said you can! *oh no.. I beginning to sound like "The Secret" video... :-D *

No comments:

Post a Comment