Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day at SMDS Part 2

11.45 AM

Ryan showed me around the SMDS .. It was really a nice gesture.. Back at the place I used to work, people there never even cared to show you around.. You just find the way by yourself , and that includes humiliating yourself for the case of wondering around the buildings trying to locate your department... (based on personal experience) The HR , Finance and Procurement department are merged together into 1 floor.. Compared to the other company , here in SMDS, they pay a small role and consist of small group of staffs.. And then we came to the "important part" which is CAFETERIA.. huhuhu.. Although as Ryan put it , "it's best to have lunch outside", but the cafe isn't bad looking at all.. Just nice and cozy..

12:00 PM

Having my lunch with Moushie at Madly's.. Was a bit surprised that the restaurant was a lil' deserted.. It usually packed with "Petronasans" and "Shellians" and you didn't get seated if you there by 12.00.. Then spend the rest of 30mins left with Moushie..

1.00 PM

Finally I got some work to do.. Help Ryan did some adjustment to the spreadsheets.. If not because of my period cramp and the sleepiness , I might finished the work before 4PM..

Actually , what's get to me is that Ryan was asking if I would like to learn something and he and the PTA team would gladly teach me.. I was flabbergasted and honestly in awe for a working community to be this concern to the contract staff... They treat you no different from the rest of the staff , which is very very cool.. I didn't get this kind of encouragement back at the place that I used to work.. I definitely feel motivated to do my very best when I get this kind of encouragement..

** Got back from work and feel super tired.. Huhuhu.. actually more on super sleepy.. Gotta hit the sack early today.. *YAWN* **

Yeaaa.. definitely don't want this to happen , again tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment