Saturday, January 1, 2011

I NEED A NEW H/P PRONTO~


*sigh* Another sigh moment.. huhuhu.. I'm sorry you guys if I'm being down this new year, but I just gotta have a challenging day today.. My phone's acting up again.. Every time if I accidentally closed the flip fast , the phone will be dead and I might have to restart it again , that's if I noticed it.. And to top it , the camera of my phone isn't functioning very well.. :-( Also , there were lots of contact numbers of my Mom's in it.. Although I have set the phone memory to SIM CARD , it still gives away the name of my Mom's contacts memory.. Grrrrrr!!

*sigh* I really need a new handphone now.....

2 comments:

  1. hello dear sister..it was a PINKberry..not a BLACKberyy..=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehhehee.. literally pink berry owh? patut dtukar nama kepada = STRAWBERRY instead..

    ReplyDelete