Saturday, January 1, 2011

*sigh* First Entry of 2011....

This is my first entry of 2011.. I wish that my first entry is more decent.. but... I don't know about that now.. I have promised myself to be less grumpy in my last entry and yet again , the situation right now make me feel like I could use a little bit rant..

I have this reputation of being overly jealous.. Well , fortunately for me that I keep that to myself.. But , the thing is , when you keep things inside , you tend to make you crawled back to your shell and isolate yourself from the world.. Well , at least that's what I am...

I have tried my best not to get the jealousy ruin me, but I'm not that strong... especially when the "subject" was affiliated to the group that I don't click at all... why is that my significant other would not understand this?... I have explain it over and over again , but still at the end I will come out to be the bad guy on the issue.... whereas I was merely trying to defend my emotions... coz I don't wanna get hurt , again...

*sigh* .... what a way to spend my first day of 2011........

No comments:

Post a Comment