Saturday, May 28, 2011

I have new pair of eyes~ :-D

I am very proud of myself today because I did the unthinkable in my life.. Well, it may look like a small thing through anyone's eyes but for a newbie for me IT'S HUGE! 

I..... have succeed wearing my first ever CONTACT LENSES! hah! :-D after 5 hit and miss , that things finally stuck upon my iris.. I chose a subtle , natural brown color but with larger eyes effect.. I was rooting for grey however the preferable color is sold out.. :-( MAJOR BUMMER... 

I don't know if it's normal for the first time user but that "itchy" sensation (like dust gets inside your eyes kind of feeling) is irritating.. I keep on blinking my eyes with constant worries that my contacts were not in the right position.. But my sis & my bestie ensure me that it is normal and I may need some times to get it used to.. 

Well , as soon as I got home , I was sooooo anxious to remove the lenses.. They have been bugging me for quite some times already that made myself begging to rip them off from my eyes.. huhuhuuu..

Nevertheless , I was proud of today's achievement.. Well done Tey! (despite that 5-tries)

No comments:

Post a Comment