Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things that made me go from :-) to >:-(

Current "in-trend" that gets me from *∩_∩* to ---> ⊙ω⊙ the heck???

1. Someone who decide to buy a DSLR camera only to keep up with the trend NOT because he/she's into photography as in passion.. Okay , I know it's your money and all , but to flaunt it off when the only thing you know is to use the auto mode doesn't count you as a photographer , my friend.. And that thing - snapping your own picture while holding on the camera? Doesn't necessarily make you look cool..

2. The "doe" .. I don't know why there's a need in ending absolutely any sentence with a "doe" :
"panas gilee doe!" "henseemmmm doe~!" "Kete awek tu aku tuuuuu.. mahal doe~"

3. The "like" own status/post syndrome in facebook.. Hmm.. like.. seriously..?

4. Endless "see who looks your profile" application invites.. People , the reason I choose facebook more than friendster is that I don't want to be perceived as a "stalker" when I go poking around others profile.. (opsss.. busted..) 

5. The model-wannabe who post her/his pictures gesturing sexual pose (thinking she/he looks sexy) that makes you wonder is she/he doing modeling or looking for "playboy" endorsement..

6. Angry & Hate status.. It's okay to be expressive , but no one in the world would love that negative aura projected by so many "selective" language being used in a single sentence.. And using CAPS LOCK in the whole post? It makes you look like you're screaming the entire sentence like a hysterical sissy.. Chill out! 

7.  Overdosing on "F" word... Use sparingly , people.. I hate to break it , but even the white people doesn't perceived the "F" word as cool.. (hence the censoring in every bad words in tv)

Okay.. that's the end of my rant.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment