Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Birthday/Wedding Gift Wish List.. :-D

I've been wanting these for a very long time.. I wish I have the money to buy them, if not all, one at a time..

For someone who knows me by heart would knew that I'm obsessed with Lord of The Rings.. This piece is the one that I'm dreaming of.. The most intricate and beautiful piece I've ever found on sale was the one sold by the New Zealand store (click here) I already send an enquiry email to the store , asking for payment method other than credit card (yes, I'm ashamed to admit that I have no credit card..)


My first encounter with this book was back in college.. I bought the first chapter but somehow miss the second one AND , now I lost my first book.. :-( huwaaaaaaaa.. how sad is that.. I only got the last chapter of the trilogy and I'm planning on purchasing the other two.. A very light read , fun narrative , both funny and captivating ;-)

I never had a fancy gadget before.. So I wanted at modesty , an iphone 3 someday..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to buy me a present for my wedding/birthday , please take these in consideration.. huhuhuuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment