Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Superhero - Sailormoon


I'm sure y'all remember that scene pretty much , rite? And I'm absolutely sure that all girls are grown up with this anime.. I mean , I do.. *∩_∩*

Back when I was still in primary school , (standard 5, 1995) I was addicted to comics and that was the first time I knew SAILORMOON.. I remember when I got my hands on the first volume of the series , I was so thrilled and said to myself this gonna be my favourite comic ever.. (after Dragon Ball and Shin Chan) My thrill to Sailormoon lead me to more severe obsession : comics (even in chinese.. and I don't read chinese..) merchandises.. and even my friends and I have our own Sailor team.. :-D 

Well ,those were the days.. Now my fellow senshi are all grown up now.. Most of them have evolved to "maternity" level.. :-D My Sailorvenus even had 3 beautiful daughters.. So did Mercury and Mars.. The only senshi left are Jupiter and... ironically , Sailormoon herself.. (well , considering she's the first one to get hitched by Mamoru.. :-D) But.. Sailormoon will join in the club this June , which then left Jupiter alone... :-( Aw.... But, I would not worry much about my Jupiter.. She'll be alright.. :-) 

Ya.. I know you probably wondering the heck I'm babbling about.. Actually , while I was cleaning my room today, I happen to find my old posters of Sailormoon and the sweet memories of my childhood came visiting me for a while.. I sat there in my room thinking.. how fast it is for me to grow up... It felt like yesterday when I got back home with more Sailormoon merchandises to brag to my fellow Senshi.. Hehehhee.. (I always did a Sailormoon goodies hunting and show them to the fellow friends - thought they might get jealous of it.. hehehehehe) 

Now that I'm 27.. (I'm not ashamed to admit it guys..) everything's got tougher and tougher.. But, when things beyond my control , I put on my "Sailormoon" alterego and imagining myself seizing all life obstacles with my Sailormoon powers..  A little childish , I know but everybody needs a superhero in them to help save the day.. :-) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that my mom already "taken care" of my Sailormoon comics , I planned on getting them online.. Huhuhuu.. Probably called the ComicHouse and see if they still do the old school order..

No comments:

Post a Comment