Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ice-Cream ga Daisukiiiiiii~

Ice-creams??? I looooooooooveeee Ice-Creams!!!!! ≧▽≦

I love ice creams for 3 reasons :

1) Ice-creams are delicious
2) Ice-creams make me feel good..
3) Ice creams are delicious and make me feel good..

For me ice-cream has this placebo effect that instantly lift up my spirit whenever things go wrong.. So , yeah.. you can say that it's kinda like an anti depression without the drugs..

To pay tribute to my love over this cold-creamy beast.. I decided to enroll myself in this contest : 

SAYA SUKA ICE-CREAM


(click to the banner to find out more)

So.. here you go.. my best pic (I think.. :-D ) in my best moment eating an ice-cream..


And for this contest I would like to tag 2 more ice-cream lovers : 


Burppp..~ Alhamdulillah.. Fuhhh.. that was good..

Now lets sing this song together..! *∩_∩*


2 comments: