Saturday, May 7, 2011

My typical Saturday..

A couple of days ago I was in a cd store in town browsing through bunch of pc game dvds.. Well, actually I was bored and the only place that could satisfy my dull moment that time would be the content of that store.. And then my eyes met a plastic cover with a title : THE SIMS MEDIEVAL.. I immediately picked it up to have a quick read of the game description.. Then I take a glance at the price tag.. RM20.. okay, not bad.. But, when I opened my purse to check my money , I what's left in my purse.. RM5.00... yeahhhh... that's a MAJOR bummer.. 

Then I place the dvd back and walk out of the store... Not because I'm depressed or disappointed in not enough money condition or anything like that.. but because I'm afraid the urge of getting this dvd overwhelmed me which then might cause me to rush to the nearest ATM and risking myself for more deficit account.. Not gonna happen.. especially when my wedding is neaaarllllyyyyyy there (which take about less than a month now) .. Besides, I have a more efficient way in getting this game without paying a cent.. sort of.. 

Now with downloading part 2 still ongoing , I'm going to sloth myself with a hindi flick (shocker , I know) "Nayak".. Before you're going Eeeee-jiwangnyeee-tgk-hindiiiiiiiii on me, lemme tell you that this one really worth watching.. I love how the movie challenge the typical hindi flicks and insert a brilliant current issues in it .. Moreover , I just can't pass that exaggerating matrix-like fighting scene a hindi/tamil movies tends to offer.. :-D 

Now, lets put aside of that "x main aaaaaa cite hindi" and go watch this one..  trust me.. it's a good one..


No comments:

Post a Comment