Monday, December 6, 2010

Briefing company --> NIGHTMARE .. and also an interview with Shell MDS

Today is a challenging day for me to find supposedly the briefing place before my interview with Shell MDS this Thursday.. I am beginning to imagine myself in Amazing Race , as the briefing was supposedly started at 9am and I was still circling the industrial area for about an hour.. I was so frustrated.. mainly because I cannot find the place , and the person who answering my phone to guide me to the office was RUDE! Plus , I catch a fever , so you could probably imagine how challenging my day is today..

I was thinking of quitting that moment , when I stop at a construction company , asking for direction and the security guard never heard of the company.. But then , a DHL delivery boy came and immediately I ask the delivery boy to literally show me a.k.a take me to the exact place.. FINALLY! I'm arrived...

As I expected of an International company such as Shell , they wanted the contractor who supply the manpower to brief all participants beforehand , to not wasting much of their time.. And as I expected...... the interview isn't piece of cake.. We will be tested on our note taking , quick listening and organizing notes.... and all in ENGLISH.. No Bahasa Malaysia stuff...... *gasp*

Ya ALLAH... please help me......

No comments:

Post a Comment