Thursday, December 30, 2010

Detective Tey..?

When I was a kid , I always wanted to be a DETECTIVE .. I sorta inspired by Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys series at the time.. What's more , my friends and me have our own detective group , like Nancy team .. ;-) We even have our own nicknames.. Mine were Zamira.. hahahha.. I know.. it sounds silly.. We would went out and pretend to be in an adventurous mission where mystery lies.. hehhehe.. Just near the football field of our primary school (SRB St. Anthony) back then was a small "jungle" as we put it and we would went there everyday during recess to "investigate".. And we believed that there was a primitive society lived in that "jungle".. huhuhuhu.. colorful mind of elementary school kids.. :-D

I even practically begged my late Abah to bought me a detective kit which consists of a small binocular , note pad with a cute small pen attached , a magnifying glass and of course a beret.. (I wondered myself why would a beret associated with 'detective'?) The best part, they are all PINK! Cute right? hehehhee..

Now I'm still a big fan of detective series like Sherlock Holmes , CSIs , criminology movies / dramas / documentaries and of course , Nancy Drew.. I even still played the pc games.. (all of them..)

No comments:

Post a Comment