Sunday, December 12, 2010

Those Parasite Opportunist

It is good to be opportunist.. It differentiate you from other people.. Alas, there also some negative aspect of opportunist , especially when you take advantage of other people , and they suffer in the circumstances..

I am in the situation where I was ordered by our HSE manager (who shall I say "conned" me into agreeing) to give his daughter and apparently also his nephew a lift.. It's not much of a bother really , until they ordered me around like a driver... Imagine that someone share a car with you , using your car , but treating you like dirt.. You are the one who owned the car , and you drive the car using your own expenses to buy the fuel , and then when your car tank reaches "E", they act like nothing happen.. The best part of all , one of them apply a RM60 fuel claim when he actually share a car with you with your car, your fuel and you who the one driving it.. (Yes , he DID NOT share that RM60 with me.. that slimy bastard..)

So , today I decided to give them both an SMS telling them that I will no longer their backing call.. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment