Sunday, December 19, 2010

El domingo con la familia~☺

It's been a while since my family has all gathered together , having a good time.. Today , as early as 8:30 in the morning (yes.. you heard it right) , we go for a girls' day out.. (okay , there's a half guy - my 7-year-old nephew.. huhuhuhu) Akja (that's the nickname of my eldest sis) was craving for Mi Kolok and I thought it will be a good idea to hit town and having breakfast at Pon Cafe , which was known for its superb Mi Kolok in Bintulu.. Alas , the restaurant was closed.. :-( bo-hoooo.... Therefore , we decided to go ahead try for the second branch at Medan Jaya (Azah Pon) ..

Surprisingly.. there was no Mi Kolok there! Er... okay.. so , in disappointment , Akja just ordered Mi Jawa Daging instead.. Out of curiosity , I ordered Mi Sapi and as Akmie (my second elder sister) point , Mi Sapi is rather similar to Mi Kolok .. So , yeah , why not? BUT! It is NOT anything similar to Mi Kolok (except for the sambal cili part) I think it is more to Mi Sup.. huhuhuhuhu.. but what the heck , as long as the food is good then , I will eat it..

Me with younger sis , Nurul

My nephew , Haziq.. he's in protest mode at the moment.. :-D

Mi Sapi.. ☺

Overall , it was a wonderful day for us to get together.. And I get to learn Akja's infamous Nasi Ayam.. hehehehe.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment