Thursday, December 9, 2010

I feel GOOOOOOOOOODDDD..

Phewww.. I have just going through the toughest interview in my whole life.. (for me) I don't know what I was muttering infront of Mr. Dave , he's the PTA Manager and he's Scottish ;-) (PTA = Plant Turn Around .. Not Parent-Teacher thingy folks.. :-D ) But I'm sure that I said something..

And Alhamdulillah , I am able to perform my best during the interview , where we are supposed to make a minutes while the interviewers having a brief meeting infront of us.. It's quite challenging given that most of the content are involving technical terms and lemme tell you I'm no good in any technical terms... Well.. It's been quite a while since I last using any technical knowledge in my life.. But overall , I think I did a decent job.. and kudos to me.. (hihihihi) Mr.Dave was impressed by my minutes! Yayyyy! Horay to Team Tey! Hehehhehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment