Tuesday, December 7, 2010

W.O.R.D


There's an old saying "stick and stone may break my bones , but words can hurt even more".. (seriously , it's not really an old saying.. I just made it up.. :-P ) And I agreed.. When you harm someone physically , it wounded , scarred and eventually will heal because our body has an amazing "recovery system".. Unlike when you harm someone emotionally.. It wasn't just wounded and scarred.. but it cannot disappeared like the wound you saw on your body.. It's there in your heart.. People with strong heart will get over it a little (not entirely) but there are some people that will carry it for the rest of their life.. And it's awful....

I myself had carried so many wound from my past life and still not fully recover... That made me quite a fragile person and I tend to retreat myself to my "shell" whenever someone hurt me.. When I'm on my "retreat" mode , I will view my life differently.. I feel alone and I need solitude.. I have my share of depression episode when I swallow about 10-12 aspirin just to make everything go away... I hate my life at that time and even considered killing myself... especially when I lost someone I love the most in my life (my abah..) but then , I realized that I am more than what I thought myself be... I want to be different from those people that like to hurt people.. I want to be good... I want not to hurt people with my words coz I know how much it will hurt....

So guys.... think before you say something... Think of what will you feel when that someone hurt you the same way... and if you feel bitter , then stop... Silence and find some solitude... I myself is trying this.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment