Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh My.. My First Days of Working...

Hey guys.. Hmmm.. I've been missing my daily blogging for past couple of days.. But today since I have so much to share , despite all that exhaustion , I'm going to write in an entry anyway..

It's been quite an experience for my new job .. I was thankfully to GOD that I didn't wear very formal attire like baju kurung on my first day , or else risking myself to be the laughing stock of the whole contractors.. Well , for starters , the path leading to the site office was covered by nothing more than mud.. And I was blessed that day that I didn't also wear my heels.. GOD knows what happen...

There's nothing much to talk about the work colleagues except that they are all very friendly.. It's nice to have a positive environment like this after so many years of bad experiences..

Then.. I got my PPE.. A boot and a safety helmet.. When I say a boot , it's REALLY a boot.. like the one people wear on rainy day.. and the best part is.. IT'S YELLOW! Exactly like Phua Chu Kang.. Huhuhuhu.. The boot's size is quite big and I could saw myself walking like a Ronald Mcdonald... without the clown outfit and balloons... :-D

Come to think of it , the boots are actually pretty cute.. :-D

And today.. I have my first "public toilet at site area" experience.. And let me tell you , I barely survived in there... I had a horrible "2 girls and a cup" flashback just after my eyes had glanced to the "interesting" content floating about... I might have to do some chocolate and ice-cream fasting for a week.. TRAUMA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment