Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Al-Fatihah Dear Dirang..

 Al-fatihah....

Yesterday was a devastating day for Roselyn Alan and the whole family as the police has confirmed that the remain they found at a palm estate is indeed their missing 5-year-old Nurul Nadirah @ Dirang.. Poor child has been found charred (the remain was unidentified at first due to severe burn) after missing since 1st March.. 

It's like a deja vu all over again as we have quite a similar case here in Bintulu not long time ago when a 6-year-old Siti Nor Hajar went missing.. Although it wasn't mention in the news but from what I heard from the local , including people who actually seen the remain, the poor kid's was found half naked and her head was shaved to the point of almost bald.. Not sure if it's true but the story was spread all over Bintulu.. 

Really, I can't bear the thoughts of what those psychopath has done to this poor, helpless kid... Especially now that I become a Mom-to-be, I feared for the safety of our children.. They're no longer save without being watched , constantly..

I hope the perpetrator will be found and a heavy punishment being served to this psychopath.. Although I highly doubt it that the REAL jerk was captured but I believe in my heart that poor, wronged children will see the light and justice will be served.. Even not today in present day... Just remember that karma has its funny way of coming back to your life.. Or perhaps if the JERK wasn't punished in this earth, he will get his BIG SHARE in akhirat... That is for sure.. 

** How I hope we have a special team like the one in "Criminal Minds" to attend this kind of case...**

No comments:

Post a Comment