Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello 9-months..

Helloooooo 9-months pregnancy.. huwaaa.. only a few more weeks (or perhaps days) to go.. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous right now.. I didn't expect it to be this quick >_< After all, hearing all those "scary" experiences from few mommies I met kinda put my spirit to the test.. especially knowing that I'm entering the most crucial trimester of all.. 

It's raining outside and pretty much bleak and gloomy.. And how it contribute to the "lonely" feeling right about now.. *sigh* I miss my nephew , Haiyan Rayyan so much! Mom and dad were away yesterday to KL to bring him back to my elder sis.. (and not to mention that I actually get really teary after sending them to the Boarding room) Oh, well.. I'm just gonna wait until Hari Raya to meet Rayyan..  But at that time he's already turning 9-month-old.. I doubt that he's gonna recognized his "God-Mother" anymore.. *sob..sob..*

Turning 8-9 months of pregnancy, I'm having a realllllllllllllllly difficulty in sleeping.. I was up to approximately 5-6 times every night to pee.. Thank GOD that I'm not working at the moment or I'll be in the office with a panda-eye for sure.. Furthermore , I think my baby is most active during the night , which got me concern over some fact I heard that if the baby is active in mommy's belly during the night, he/she will most probably going to make you stay up at night as well when he/she's outside.. Huwaaaaaaa.. don't tell me I'm gonna have another sleepless night episodes after this~ 

Okay fellas.. That's it for now.. I'm gonna hit the sack.. I need a healthy dose of sleep otherwise I'm gonna get grumpy-crabby afterwards.. which is not good.. :-D 

*xoxo everyone*


* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment