Monday, March 12, 2012

Lame Excuse 2012

Huwaaaa.. finally having the will to come back to this page again.. Now I'm in my 8-month-old pregnancy everything seems required a lot of energy to me.. :-D Yes, clicking mouse also requires energy.. So what's to say about writing an entry? (okay.. I know.. LAME excuse.. again..)

What I've been up to this few months of absence? Well.. apart from being a "busy" housewife, I'm also in an unofficial baby care training.. hehehhee.. My elder sis who just delivered her child last November had to go on her PJJ in January (PJJ - distance education.. Malaysian acronym) So her newborn had to stay here in Bintulu to be taken care by Mom and Dad.. and me..



This is Haiyan Rayyan.. A cutey isn't he..? hehhehee.. I just want to bit his chubby little cheek every time..But sadly.. we have to send him home to his mom (my sis) this coming 18th.. I sure miss him so much then.. :-( Huwaaaaaaaaaa...

There are quite bundle of updates  I'm eager to share but I have to pass for now as I hafta go babysit Haiyan.. Mom's out taking aunts from Serikei to town.. So, stay tune ya? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment