Monday, March 19, 2012

DIRECTORS : Are you run out of Ideas already???

 POP QUIZ : What are these pictures have in common..?

I am sicked~ No, not talking about in physical terms but rather emotionally.. I've gotta rant about this new trend in TV series / film about a novel adaptation.. Not that I have any beef with some director/producer who appreciate a good novel and trying to bring it to life, but guys , you gotta chill out.. Honestly I get pretty much annoyed when I turned on a tv and there's every single drama you could find in every channel that were adapted from a certain novel..

That's not all, every dramas/films .. I mean EVERY single one of them kinda share the same storyline.. A couple united in arranged marriage who were at each others' throat then find their romance and then were crushed by a 3rd-wheel and finally reunited again at the end... Seriously?? Like all Malaysian directors are lost for their own ideas and originality already?? It's just soooooooooooooo cliche! We've seen that already! MOVING ON PLEASEEEEE!!!!

A message to directors out there who planning on their next movie / drama on a novel adaptation , please.. PLEASE refrain yourself from using a reference (novel) that has the same storyline , the same plot, the same ending as mentioned above.. We are so over it! (I AM..)

* But I loveeeeeeeeeee Nora Elena.. huhuhuhu..*

No comments:

Post a Comment