Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bye-Bye March.. T_T

Good Morning~ Ahhh.. I just have a very satisfied breakfast.. :-D

It's the end of March.. also the end of my 37th weeks period.. Which btw puts all the butterflies in the world in my stomach right now thinking how close it is to my delivery due date.. The belly's growing heavily by the day.. Getting tired so easily & sleepy are just an understatement.. I barely doing housework without gasping for breath even it means just doing the dishes.. Even walking to the toilet seems laborious to me.. >o< ..never thought pregnancy was this challenging.. huhuhu.. (well, hugs to all MOMS out there)

I just finished playing one of the Mystery Case Files series "13th Skull".. For me it's the best so far after Return To Ravenhearst.. The puzzles are relatively solvable compared to the previous installment : Dire Grove which for me lack of characters and interesting puzzles.. I gotta give the writer of this 6th Installment of Mystery Case Files a round of applause for its unexpected ending.. Truthfully I never have expected it.. ;-) If I have a choice, I would've bought the original CDs for this game (for its special features and stuff) but again, I'm an avid download junkies and buying CDs would actually not for me (unless it's worth it) This game is definitely a keeper for those "Hidden Objects" game junkies.. 

As for the latest series of the Mystery Case Files : Escape From Ravenhearst , oh, don't get me started on that subject.. A total disappointment! I know that the developer would like to make a difference (surprise elements I guess) in this new and perhaps the final chapter of the Ravenhearst series by completely changing the way the players find the hidden objects and not to mention the upgraded graphic , which btw is sooooooo UNNECESSARY.. I mean who the heck would need stunning graphic for a Hidden Object game??? It's completely OVERRATED! So , yeah.. I ended up uninstalling the game after 30mins of frustration over slowed-performance-over-giant-graphic-detailed problem.. Thumbs down for Escape From Ravenhearst.. >_< You , sir really turns the smile upside down.. 
** now looking forward for the latest Nancy Drew - Tomb of the Lost Queen..  The pre-order will started this 3rd of April!! Nggggggggggg~! Hope I manage to get my hands on this next month... **

Waaaaaaaaaaa~!!! So unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment