Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First day of work.. Tomorrow


Tomorrow will be my first day reporting as a clerk site for SSGP Project site.. (that's Sabah-Sarawak Gas Pipeline).. A little bit nervous about the idea of exposing myself to the new environment and meeting new people , but I'm going to try my best to project a good impression.. So.. no more late night surfing.. no more late nite Lizzie McGuire.. and no more late nite gaming.. buhuhuhuhuuuu.. will greatly miss that... Tomorrow have to wake as early as 5am to make myself some lunch and off we go to work at 6am..Wait a minute.. 6 am..???? Ye-ah... 6 AM as in 6 in the morning where most of people still cozily in bed..

But.. that's okay.. I think.. Coz around the area I'll be heading is bound to be hit by traffic jam and going at 6am will be beneficial to me.. Plus it's time to get some fresh air! I've been trapped in my home without any fresh morning air for about 6 months already.. huhuhuhu..

Wish me luck on my new job okay..?

No comments:

Post a Comment