Sunday, March 13, 2011

100th Post - My Caca Marba Weeks..

Yayy!! It's 100th post! *clap-clap-clap* Although I gotta admit, that this entry has brought a tremendous challenge for me.. I have re-edit, re-post, re-typing the entry for a couple of times for some stupid reason : accidentally hit the backspace tab and suddenly all the things I've been typing gone missing... And sadly, I have to start over..

Okay, I'm gonna stop mumbling now.. :-D

I gotta say that I have pretty hectic days for a past few weeks.. On 3rd of March, I have my "Hantar Duit Hantaran" event that I was unable to attend myself.. Bummer, I might add.. I was struck by a fever that day and was bed-ridden for the entire night... Kesian nya.. tak boleh nak attend big day sendiri.. *sob..sob..* (╯_╰)

Moushie side of  representative - Anjang Omar

My side of representative - Nek Ichu Drahman : checking the hantaran accordingly

Ramainya tetamu.. Don't bother looking for me.. I was upstairs , on bed - covered with blanket and a cooling pad stuck on my forehead.. Not a pretty sight I promise.. :-D 

Duit Hantaran and certificate of acceptance.. I am still yet to see these things.. My parents have a good idea locking it away from their "mata duitan" daughter.. :-D 

Naturally , I was upset that I wasn't able to attend the big night of my life , but then I thought it wasn't really a big loss since Moushie was not present that night as well.. He stayed at his sister's looking after his nephews and niece.. So, that was okay.. (kata-kata nak sedapkan hati sendiri.. )

Then , I was away for a few days for company staff engagement event with management.. I was given the opportunity to be part of the organizing team and I might say that it gives an interesting perspective in my working experiences.. And by interesting , I also mean being scolded by fellow staffs that wasn't invited to the event (not my fault.. It's the management that was CONFIDENTLY stated the event will be solely for departmental staffs only , which obviously burst an outrage to staffs from other OPUs that have been attached to the department) So, of course I felt a bit discouraged.. That Friday when I was about to go back and celebrate my long awaited weekend (let's face it , weekend adalah masa yang selalu ditunggu-tunggu btol tak?) Dave gave me a letter.. I was worried at the times and was like "Oh no... what if Shell doesn't want me anymore???"

As in the car with  Moushie standby at my side in case worst case scenario did happen , we both carefully opened the envelope.. Flabbergasted , we found this instead!!! 

A recognition letter from Dave!!! 

AND .. what's more gratifying , I have me a couple of RM50 Farley cash voucher! Yayyy!

I feel awesome! (≧▽≦)y

But then , later that evening , I was pulled back to earth after descending towards "heaven" ... My bright moment instantly gone cloudy.. Bak kata org kita , "Panas tak sampai ke petang".. Huhuhuuu.. I realized that my wedding preparation was still under progression.. Sadly enough I have a major problem with my wedding card invitation... still haven't got any clear cut package... and it's already mid March! 

Allow me to lay it down to you guys of my progression so far : 


There are a few more but , I'm gonna save my insanity for a moment before I gone haywire over these things.. Yesterday, Moushie and me take some time to out and make a survey for wedding invitation in Bintulu.. Alas.. Mahal laaaaaaaaaaa!! The cheapest and lousy-est design still take up RM1.50 per card... Both of us then decided to stick with ordering outside Sarawak... 

The weekend continue with teeth-checking appointment... Needless to say , both of us suffer from cavity.. I have to do some plastering and cleaning for a total of 6 teeth and Moushie... he has to say goodbye to 4 of his back teeth... Poor him... (╯3╰)

 No.. this is not OSIM chair.. It's the most scariest room.. with dental drill, syringe and teeth cleaning twig.. 

Since both of us has overcome our fear of dentist.. we reward ourselves with PIZZAHUT!! (which btw would not been endorsed by Dr. Ting , of course.. LOL!) 

Sunny Fizz!! Yummy! 

Uh-uh.. Mouhie.. You're not going to steal my Sunny Fizz.. 

Please tell me that y'all dump the garlic bread in the mushroom soups like this too so I can feel that I'm not the only weird people eating like this.. :-D 

Serang!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment