Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1st Futsal training and I'm DOG TIRED!!!

I mean like REALLY-REALLY..


Just finished with my FIRST EVER futsal practice.. I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a nice pat on my back *pat-pat-pat* coz I'm so proud of myself by doing something that I would NEVER in a million years would thought of trying.. Yayyy to me! 

The futsal training was a bit late (my parents were grumbling) but we do have so much fun.. Imagine no single one of us have had an actual futsal experience and we go CRAZY over the ball.. Like right after the coach pass the ball and blow the whistle , we all go scrambling the ball .. hahaha! And lets not forgetting that I was tripping like 2-3 times during the training.. (Like a rolling pin.....)

We were finished by 11.15pm and would continue practicing again tomorrow until the tournament which is by THIS WEEKEND! Hah! We got only approximately less than 3 days and we just got our 1st training! To top.. Our opponent would be my ex-colleagues.. from my ex-company.. - PETRONAS MLNG.. Hah! How's that for irony?? (again)

Urghhhhh... My legs are killing me!!! o(≧o≦)o 
Man.. I wish I could go on MC tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment