Sunday, March 27, 2011

Once Upon A Fright Night~

 I would not ever,ever,ever lived in this house.. EVER!

I just watch this Batsu Game (It's a japanese show about a punishment a person would have to endure should he lose in a game. Check here for detail : souce - wikipedia ) titled "Haunted Ryokan" and Matsumoto-san hafta endure 1 night of pure terror and fright alone (or so he think he is) at the ryokan.. I nearly out of my breath laughing at the video watching Matsumoto-san got jumpy at practically every "scare scene"..

But, who wouldn't be as jumpy when you believe the place that you're staying has an "interesting" past , waiting to "surprise" you.. Speaking of haunting , I do have some share of experience back in college where I spend approximately 3 years of my life gaining nothing.. (but that's a different story) One night, in 2003 while I was about to sleep and my roomate was busy studying for her coming exam tomorrow, we heard something that what we would've thought a "chain" sound.. "cing..cing..cing." It was sounded like someone was dragging a heavy chain right infront of our room.. My roomate quickly grabbed a pillow and jumped right next to me.. I mean , who brought a chain and dragging it all the way the corridor in a hostel?? At 12AM?? The "dragging" was continued for about 5 minutes and finally stop for no apparent reason.. (probably got tired dragging that heavy chain)

Another experience is when I was still in middle school.. My school organize a "Kursus PMR & SPM" for Muslim students that will be attending PMR and SPM that year.. As you guys would expect, when girls are together in a room , they would do nothing than to gossip.. Huhuhuu.. it's female thing, okay? Only that night we weren't gossiping about girls or boys or any other mundane stuff , but rather about ghost.. Hah! How interesting is that.. While one of us girls was telling her side of the story, we were interrupted by a rather disturbing and ghastly laugh... Like something you would expected in a typical malay horror movie..? That mengilai thingy?.. We stopped for a while and looked at each other.. I can tell everybody was pretty much nervous at this point and then continue chatting until the next morning.. (No one was able to sleep due to that event).. The next day, one of my friend was grumbling at us , asking why would we chit-chatting a "ghost" topic that night , coz she swear she saw "something" staring at their window outside..
................moment of silent.... huhuhuhuuu.. 

Actually there are bunch of other stories / experiences that I encountered.. But, I'm too lazy to type 'em on or perhaps I was saving myself from a sleepless night trying to vanish that awful image of a "girl" wearing white night gown walking across the campus.. *gasp* OKAYYYYY... MOVING ON NOW.. GO AWAY... huhuhuu..

So guys, have you ever encounter with paranormal activity in your life? Please do share with me.. But please bear in mind that I would only read them during the day.. hehehehe.. coz.. I don't want that crappy thing like the one in "manhunt" come across my mind.. huhuu.. just kidding guys.. er.. kind of.. :-D 

Lets hope I don't have to endure yet another sleepless episode because of this post.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ≧o≦

No comments:

Post a Comment