Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Eucerin - Dermo Purifyer REVIEW

 Shout out to Eucerin for curing my acne problem.. Yayyyy!

I have to admit that I have a bad skin situation.. My face tend to get oily at mid day and also prone to breakout, especially during my menstrual cycle and whenever I'm tensed.. I have try numerous products , still that pimples won't go away.. I have suffer a day when I refused to go out of my bedroom because I have a major breakout.. That was back in 2008.. 

Last 2 weeks, I went to Guardian , browsing through beauty products, while waiting for Moushie to come pick me up from work.. As I was busily picking and looking for stuffs, I took a glance at this particular product called Eucerin..  Actually, it was there since the shop opened back in 2007 , but I don't know, I have this curiosity to look at it..

Then, as usual , my bad habit get the best of me (my impulse buying mode) , I just picked the all-in-one Cleanser, Toner and a gel moisturiser.. (I bought the DermoPurifyer range..) So, that night, I tested them all.. The cleanser wasn't really to my liking though as it leaves my skin feel dry.. But I have to give a round of applause to the toner and moisturiser (ESPECIALLY moisturiser) coz it does a great job cleaning out dirt and make-up from my face.. The moisturiser, I can't get enough of it.. It absorb easily into the skin , leaving it feels soft and supple..On price , for me it's quite affordable.. Although the product alone cost at about RM35 it definitely worth it.. (for me at least..)

I have used them for over 2 weeks now and Alhamdulillah.. it DOES do wonders to my pimple problem.. I have no pimple visibility! Yayyyy!! But, I still have that annoying pimple scars that I must get rid off.. Will try the Bio Oil that so many people rave about.. I will do a review on that once I try it out.. *∩_∩*

So, if you have acne problems and still looking for a good medicated products, you can definitely try on EUCERIN.. Check them out in here : http://www.eucerin.com/my/home-page/

*DISCLAMER : Some people have different type of skin and some products reacts differently to different individuals , so , do consult with your dermatologist before trying out any products, kay? *∩_∩*

3 comments:

  1. I'm on it for quite some times already.. since the full size set i bought almost finished already. but my pimples just wont go away. Is it really working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, how long have you been using it? I'm still using the product till now as and does a good job in keeping pimples at bay.. Well, one or two might pop during my menstrual cycle but it will go away after a few days..

    May be the product doesn't work for your skin.. I have encounter the same problem when I used clinique skin cares.. (Thank GOD I bought the trial ones..) and discontinue.. I've also heard that the result upon using certain skin care might varied on different individu..

    I hope that you will find solution.. I'm really sorry about your pimple problem :-( trust me, I know how it feels.. Oh, don't forget to see a dermatologist and get some opinion , okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive not been blessed with porcelain skin since i had my first period 20 years ago. Been having light acne problem around my jawline, while tiny rashes-like pimples are all over my forehead. Its driving me mad.
    No body recommended me to use this product actually. I just went to Guardian and as i was looking for good products to treat my problem, i stumbled upon this product which was in promo-pack. So, i spent over RM200 for the whole complete set including UV and the cover stick. Been on it for 2 days. Cant really see any results yet.
    Hopefully it will work out fine for my skin this time (as i've been so tired already to keep on searching for the best products for my skin problem)

    ReplyDelete