Sunday, March 27, 2011

CONTEST "Aku dan Kaca Mata" ⊙▽⊙

Another contest entry.. hohohooo.. Obviously I was bored and yes, you were right , that last entry of mine will definitely keep me all night.. So, to kill some time and to persuade my eyes to fall to sleep, I was blogwalking at Miss Dekcik's and found an interesting contest called : "Aku dan Kaca Mata"



So.. here it goes.. 






......prepare yourself for the worst geek EVER! 




TA-DAHHHHHH!!! 


Owh? Not so geeky you say? Try this! 

Miahahahahhahaa! Okay.. I'm gonna stop now.. I look insane in that picture.. Mannnn.. Now I feel embarrassed.. huhuhuu.. ≧3≦

SIDE NOTE : The glasses in the 1st picture was actually my REAL glasses which I'm not wearing it for about a year now for an apparent reason : I look so ultra nerd in it.. Huhuuu.. And now my eyes are like booming with extra degrees and I can't see very clearly.. Serves me right , eh? huhuuu.. ≧3≦ But I do love this glass so much because it was bought by my late Abah.. so.. although I'm not wearing them so often , (because it might remind me so much of him and I will feel so sad afterwards) I keep them neatly in my drawer, right beside my bed... :-)

Okay.. My favourite shade would be this one : 


Please ignore that incredibly "charmingly chubby" person behind it hohohooo.. The shade was a gift from my beloved Moushie.. So, I really adore this one so much.. :-) 

Hmmm.. what's next..? Oh ya.. I hafta tag 2 more friends right? Okay.. who should I tag? Lemme see... 

Big SHOUTOUT and round of applause to Miss Fara Vavavoom (ooo.. I like her nickname) for this contest.. You're awesome! 

So.. That's the end of my entry.. Already 31mins past 11 and my eyes still yet to feel sleepy.. waaaaaaaa.. I'm going to do some other thing to cure this pre-insomnia.. (Hmmm.. a hot milo sounds good at this moment)

4 comments:

  1. wohaaa a lot of thanks and a big hug for u , muah lah ! all entry totally in english ..? nah tabik spring !!! btw , done folow ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. that's so sweet of you.. *big hugs* hehehehe thank u farra.. *∩_∩*

    As my English teacher would always said, to be better in something, you have to practice it a lot.. So, I'm just doing so.. hehehhee.. you should try it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. uit...
    love ur 1st picture lalingg....
    not so geeky , just like what u've said..
    hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhahahahaha.. u obviously have not seen anything yet dahling... huhuhuu.. bah.. pa gik mira.. join la contest cepat.. mun menang taduak share prize.. kehkehkehkeh..

    ReplyDelete