Saturday, March 19, 2011

TIME , MONEY and SANITY - Things that I need more of..

 If only this would help.. ≧o≦

I am so tensed right now.. Arghhhhhh!!! It is true people said that the closer the wedding, the more closer you get out of your sanity.. Huwaaaaaaaaa.. I mean, everything not going well as planned..! I am both anxious and uptight (er... wait, aren't they the same thing? okay, whatever) about this whole wedding preparation.. :-( Not to mention I have to do this all by myself?? (with Moushie's help of coz) 

So far, I have progressed slowly up to 50%.. Just banked in the 40% deposit to photographer.. which btw is an AMAZING man name Zulhafizan.. Gotta check him out here  http://www.dzulfotografi.blogspot.com/ He's awesome! It's quite a disappointment that I couldn't commit myself to a better package (Gold Package) as my economic status is a bit on fire.. (more to the downside) 

Then , this morning I just met Kak Azah asking his thought on Baju Nikah's design and what kind of materials that would be likely to be used on the design.. Also, I have some insight from Kak Azah about the differentiate of various type of chiffon.. and how not to choose the wrong one.. I was surprised to know that there is a type of chiffon which is so fine, even if you bought at about 4-5 meters, you just can crumple them and it fits in your hand.. It is quite cool but according to Kak Azah, the material is so fine , it's easily get stretched and might ruin your garment when sawn together.. 

But..... so much for the design , I still have a dilemma regarding this Baju Nikah thingy.. My Mom is originally want to sponsor the materials for my Baju Nikah , but my mom departure to KL is shall I say a bit late.. 14th of April and my wedding was like a month from that.. My concern is would the tailor be mentally as well as physically prepared to complete my garment ala Amazing Race (or perhaps ala Project Runways).. I'm afraid that my wedding garment would ended up blah and I have no Plan B for it.. If I am to go buy the material myself, I have to hesitantly cut my tightly budget... which btw happens to be getting thinner and thinner now.... ≧3≦ So.. what's it gonna be..??? Guys.. Please.. Please.. PLEASEEEE! I need your thoughts on this! 

And now.... I haven't started on the housekeeping yet.. Huwaaaaaaaa.. the bedroom set will be arrived by end of this month and my things are still in tack and not MOVING!! (by me, of coz.. things that moved by themselves? I would definitely be grateful about it, although it's freaky)


Yes.. These things have brought a tremendous clouds to my sunny days.. I felt overwhelmed with discouragement , anxiety and not to mention depression... What's more, I'm now began to eat late at night , again... I know.. It's going to cost me HUGE on the tummy side but.... nothing I can do now... :-( I'm suppressed to this whole things! AAAAAAAA!!!! ≧o≦

p/s : did you guys have a hard time preparing for your Big Day as well? do share with me k?... It would definitely make me feel better knowing that I'm not alone.. (╯3╰)

No comments:

Post a Comment