Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have Break.. Have a KITKAT!

Huhuhuuuu.. I feel like a sore loser right now.. HR and L&D department has organized a "People Week" in SMDS for the whole week with lots of attraction i.e :  free foods , info booth , games and of course super boring and long talk about people development and job skills.. 

What interest people like me there is not really about the free foods (although , they have a KILLER laksa and bubur chacha today! Damn, I miss that Laksa! Should've come early) nor about the game.. and ABSOLUTELY not about that people development talk... WHAT did interest me is this ....


...RM50 New World Shopping Voucher...


The game was easy (or at least I think it was).. You just have to hit all the total 8 bottles with tennis balls.. It didn't matter how you do it (throw or roll) as long as you hit all the pins and you would get a RM50 New World Shopping Voucher! Yayyy! 

OR ... if you failed to hit all the pins and become a loser like me (I do not hit even A SINGLE PIN.. How's that for irony.. hahahhaa) then you will get this nice and sweet thing instead.. 


Btw , apart from being teased and laughed by fellow colleagues for that *ehem* "talent" moment , I was enjoying myself.. Of course I'm enjoying myself.. Being away from a desk fully loaded with MOMs from last 2 meetings , costing works and TA execution team o-chart thingy definitely put a bigggggggg smile on my stressed-but-try-to-look-cute face.. 

 Owh , no... You just saw 10% of the work.. There are much more at the other side of my table.. Hohohoo..

Hmmm.. HR should have organize something like this every now and then.. 

**While I was on my desk , having a break with Kitkat , I got an email saying I have a futsal training tonight at 10pm-11pm.. ha-ha-ha-ha-aaa...... (laughing nervously...) Damn.. Should I just delete the email and pretend like I didn't received it? Muhuuuuuhuuuu... Heck.. Alrigh then.. (close eyes) *tick-tick* *GASP!!! What??? I hit an "AGREE" button.. Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. FML! ***

 Man!!! I should've click "tentative" .. (btw, errr.. why did my face look like that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment