Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ Contest sweet couple yang paling cool n comel ♥

Hohohoho.. Actually this post will definitely gonna make me go red in blush, but I'm gonna enrolled myself anyway.. :-D Shoutout to Miss Una who tagged me for this contest.. *hugs* 

Contest Owner - Click here for more detail please.. 
(I gotta say that they are so su-wwwwwweeeettt! *∩_∩* )
Here's my heavenly moment with my Moushie.. ~♥

 Okay.. this is kinda a bad pun.. :-D I mean.. heavenly both the moment and.... the food.. hohohoho.. (dua-dua sangat kuat makan.. (≧▽≦) )

O-yah, I hafta tagged 5 of my friends so here it goes :


Insya-Allah.. we will end both of our "bachelor/bachelorette" status this coming 4th of June 2011.. O-yes.. A Summer wedding.. and a time near plant shutdown.. (both of us worked in Oil and Gas Industry) Ngehehehe.. what a great time to have a wedding eh? (of coz.. my boss wouldn't be agree with me.. ) 
So thank you to Miss Dekcik for a rather interesting and awesome contest.. *clap-clap-clap* ;-) I lurrveeee it.. (two thumbs up for you gal!) 

Lots of  ♥ ♥ ♥ from Tey n Moushie *∩_∩*

3 comments:

  1. sweet nye..thanks join..
    gud luck yer..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe.. thank u Dekcik ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keputusan tuk contest dekcik telah diumumkan..tq 4 join..

    ReplyDelete