Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 53rd Birthday My Dear Boss..

Opss.. sorry that this entry was a bit dated.. as last night I was so busy typing and retyping and retyping again maybank2u fraud report..(you could read the whole story here ) How I hate that form.. I keep on accidentally hit the "space" tab! I mean how sensitive is that page?? 

Okay, enough of me mumbling.. Yesterday, March 1st was my Big Boss, Dave Cunningham's 53rd birthday!! I was hoping that we could made a surprise to him , but alas, Amer has already spilled the bean.. damn! I was so ready to throw a handful of confetti to Dave.. 

It's just a small birthday party (the one that we all could afford..) Amer was the mastermind for all this to happen (and the one who sponsored the birthday cake) , and we just go along with his plan.. I thought that since Dave was so nice to me.. and he did mentioned that he played golf and sailing , so I planned on getting either a yacht replica or golf balls (er... that's the only thing I could afford when it comes to these pricey hobbies) But then, looking at the ship replica at Farley.. I felt discouraged.. The ships name were somehow not convincing enough to be a memorable ship to be displayed at the table.. Then, myself and Moushie stumble upon a small trophy of a man playing golf and I thought "THAT'S WHAT I WANT".. Looking at the detailing of the trophy and how it weight, I thought it would be beyond my budget and preparing myself for another disappointment.. BUT , when I saw the price tag, I was flabbergasted.. Heck , I was even want to jump for joy coz the price is really affordable.. The only item missing though is a golf club , which is kinda ironic.. My feet was killing me at that time and my stomach was really-really ache, I thought I'm gonna passed out, so WTH, I'm gonna bought it anyway.. 

Back to Dave's birthday, I was a little disappointed that we couldn't make a better refreshment for Dave.. But, a humble and wonderful Boss that he is, he modestly wishing us all the happiness and wellness (instead of himself.. Dave.. you wonderful man)


To my wonderful Boss , Dave Cunningham , Happy birthday to you.. I wish all the happiness and success to you throughout this year.. and may you have all of your dreams come true.. and most importantly a swift, flawless and successful TA! (●*∩_∩*●)

No comments:

Post a Comment