Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bapak POPIA

Word "HUNGRY" @ "LAPAR" is something to be considered as lethal.. The second that word flashed in your brain , you have this instant anxiety where all you think about is FOOD..

..and the same thing happening to me today , conclusively for 2 times already.. And this entry to blame : Ini Sedap .. Amli.. ko memang damnation~!

That morning I have to oblige to my hunger and march to the cafe.. With only RM5 in my hand, I started thinking all kinds of food that ready to cure this "lethal virus" invading my brain at the moment.. Alas , all I found were just kuih-kuih : karipap , chakoi (hmm.. I don't know if people from semenanjung region know this type of kuih , but it looks something like this :
Oh GOD.. I am SOOOOOO regret posting this picture at this moment.. Man, that "hungry" word struck again! (This kuih is sooooooo good eating while still piping hot)

But my stomach send a different signal at that time.. It made me choose Popia sayur instead.. I was okay with it since I love popia sayur as well.. And the size is quite unlikely as to the typical one.. Meh.. I wasn't paying attention at that time so, confidentally , I grab a plastic bag and a thong , and filled my bag with 3 popias.. Standard count for a Ringgit, right?

Then , when I was at the counter , about to pay for the popia, I was FLABBERGASTED at the sound of the cashier - telling me this :

Ahkak Cashier : Semua skali RM3.60
Tey                : Wha-what??
Ahkak Cashier : RM3.60
Tey                : Berapa satu popia ni?
Ahkak Cashier : RM1.20
Tey                : ........... (moment of silence)

You hear that?? RM1.20 for a popia..?? That's totally outrageous! I don't know who's more dim-witted.. The person who charge RM1.20 for a popia or myself for buying it.. ........ okay.. I know where this gonna ended up goes.. lets just stop now.. :-D

..... damn that scallywag!


 
Still , they ended up in my stomach that morning.. Huhuu.. (komplen2 pun abes jugak..)

No comments:

Post a Comment