Monday, April 4, 2011

I LOST MY WORLD...

Dear my fellow bloggers.. Sorry that I haven't been updating my entry for a few days.. Actually, I don't have any internet line at home for a moment because someone felt the need in hiding the wireless modem to ensure that I "suffer" due to my constant out-of-home activity for the entire week.. ( I was busy with futsal training).. And yes, the person succeeded in making me suffer from "internet-less depression" and I'm sure he's pretty much enjoying himself at the moment.. But no matter, I still have my office line to get me through even if the connection was quite slow.. 

As I mentioned earlier I was busy practicing futsal for my 1st ever futsal tournament on 3rd of April 2011.. I practice a lot although I know that my talent was limited because I lack the stamina and the ability to actually hold the ball and kick the ball precisely to my team mate.. (sad, I know..) Our team was doing great.. although we gain last place.. I was really proud of my team mate coz despite our lastminute practice , we were able to give a heck of a game.. One thing that I was disappointed though is that I wasn't being given the opportunity to play.. I was in the field for the second half of the 2nd match no more than 2 minutes! I don't know what went wrong but the coach decided to switch me with other defender who apparently has a cramp on her leg.. Of coz, I was flabbergasted.. and frustrated.. I was with the team.. practicing (well, I may have miss 1 day but I know I'm very much committed) every day and to not giving the opportunity to actually play is kinda disappoint me.. :-(
But again.. No matter.. I have an experience of doing something I'm not even imagine that I would do.. And I'm proud of myself for giving a shot without bailing out.. (that's kinda rhyme does it? :-D ) So, aside of that disappointment, I'm gonna give myself a round of applause.. GOOD JOB, Tey..

 Unfortunately I decided not to share my "glory" pictures other than this.. Trust me.. It's no good ones.. :-D

2 comments:

  1. msti kawu main lam 30saat jak b4 ko xdpat bnapas nak

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahahaahahahahahahaha.. kira giya laaa..

    ReplyDelete