Thursday, April 21, 2011

My dream Prince getting married.. *sob..sob..*

*scream in the room* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My beloved Prince will be getting married next week!! ≧o≦ 

"What's your fascination with this Prince btw? If you REALLY take a good look and compare myself to him, I am wayyyy handsome than he is"..

That's what my Boss told me when I made a  (╯3╰ ) face telling him how every women would be crushed (well, including me of, course) when the Prince Charming of Wales is officially pronounced as someone else' husband.. Urghhh! I can't imagine the pain.. It feels like when you have a crush with someone and then only to know that he's getting married due time..  

Wait! Hold the phone there missy.. You're going to get married too in less than couple of months now.. So, yeah, no loss there.. :-D

** But I will definitely get teary when I actually saw this ceremony**

I remember when I was still in high school I have practically every pictures of Prince William glued to my books (and also my school text books.. ° ▽° ) , my pencil case, and also not to mention on the bedroom wall.. :-D I have a poster of him right next to my bed.. My friends and I even argued of who was actually deserved to be his "Royal Queen".. (Hah! like we all THAT deserving) 

The reason why I have developed a keen towards this Prince of Wales simply because of my childhood fantasy.. You girls gotta agree with me that you too have dream of becoming the real life Cinderella don't you? We all grew up with the aspiration of marrying a prince when we got older.. But of course, we will meet our own prince charming in real life.. Myself included.. And I'm glad that I was blessed with this "gift".. a perfect prince for me.. *∩_∩*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.. enough about the princey story.. tomorrow will be a Good Friday holiday but, I'm going to escape the pleasure of sitting infront of my lappy watching Gaki no Tsukai - Spy Batsu and slavering myself for another OT.. Well, a girl gotta do what a girl's gotta do.. I need an extra income for my wedding preparation.. I'm not gonna lie but I'm in a tight economic situation at the moment.. Now I know how much stressful a wedding preparation could be.. I'm kinda envious with Ms Kate Middleton now that she's got zero thing to worry about 'coz everything is set up by the wedding planner and I'm sure it comes from the prince's pocket money.. No bad pun intended.. I adore Kate so much.. I'm just resent someone who don't have to struggle so much to get what they want.. ≧3≦

Whatever .. I'm going to just do my best to realize my dream wedding... aja-aja FIGHTING! 
.... somehow I'm feeling uplifted with this cute song.. hontto ni kawaiiiiiiiiii!! ≧▽≦ (shout out to Amli-Jiwa-Otaku)


  ** waving a leak** Aba rippadta parip parii ba ribi, ribi, ribi

No comments:

Post a Comment