Friday, April 8, 2011

My Review : DECEPTION POINT by Dan Brown

I bought this by early March , today is 8th April , so you could guess how long is it take for me to read this.. But I enjoyed it this way.. :-)


I just finished reading a Dan Brown's - Deception Point.. Yayyyy!!! I was a bit surprised myself that I'm able to finish this book (although it takes quite some times.. huhuhuhu) The fact that I wasn't abandoning this book and continue "visiting" the last page I read meaning this is indeed a good reading material.. I have to praise Mr. Brown for having the knack for knowledge and suspenses.. I can't even guess the culprit until I reached 3/4 of the book , which to me is a good thing.. I hate reading something that is predictable.. However , I must say that the plot somehow stuck in the prolonged arguments over authentication of the most profound discovery in human history.. (or so they think) I think I'm gonna reward this book a 4 star for it's good information (be it realistic or not) and suspense..

Will be waiting for the opportunity to buy the next Mr.Brown's highly anticipated book : The Lost Symbols which embark the dangerous and crypted journey of Robert Langdon.. Always fond of Robert Langdon.. Well , the reason lies probably because Tom Hanks was so good in portraying the ever so dedicated symbologist.. Hopefully I can get this book for my birthday in July.. huhuhuu.. (but.. waiting is indeed VAIN)

3 comments:

  1. aku da abis baca the lost symbol. mok spoiler? hehe.. deception point = non-langdon dari dan brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha.. tampa palak tut klak.. huuhuhuu.. aku tempted juak mok donlod lost symbol ya tp kompom klak x abis baca.. mok buku juak.. huhuuu..

    deception point okay la.. not so bad.. just byk glak scientific term cya ctok.. *yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like most of Dan Brown's books, the story kept you on edge and constantly wondering what would happen next. It had a pleasant blend of romance, suspense, and adventure along with science involved.

    ReplyDelete