Thursday, April 14, 2011

Honey To The Moon

Now that I'm confirmed to get married this June , I thought my time with typical-question-misery would be over.. But , gosh how wrong I would be since recently , again , I was bombarded by another typical-question :


"where you wanna go for your honeymoon?"


Actually folks , I don't have a definite answer for the above question.. For real.. Why? Because I have spend my whole resources for my BIG DAY and I don't think I have left with a few pennies enough to take me anywhere other than my beloved Bintulu for the moment.. :-D Sad , but true..


However.. due to the constrain resources issue that I faced nowadays, I decided to try this alternative of gathered resources instead :


 Yeah.. I admit this looks hardly realistic , but "sikit-skit, lama-lama jadi honeymoon to KK", a'ite? You gotta be optimistic about that one.. :-D


But , for the sake of this entry , lemme share few of my dream honeymoon destinations with all you stalkers out there.. hehehehe (just kidding)

1) New Zealand

Lord of the Rings location - for obvious reason.. I'm totally awed by the stunning scenery there in New Zealand when my eyes laid on the scenes of LOTR.. Well , I know most of the scene in LOTR is digital painting , but when I saw the making series , it was no joke that New Zealand is indeed captivating..

How can you say NO to this scenery??

I'm soooo wish I could be here..

2) Japan (During spring)

May be not now , since the devastating tsunami event that hit Japan , and also with the nuclear leaks that indeed alarming , but I always fascinated by this country..
a) Because of the cultured Japanese people.. How amazing it is for a mega developed country to still uphold their traditions..
b) The stunning view of sakura during Spring... I always wonder how is it like to experience "hanami" which is the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the beauty of sakura blooms throughout the Spring..

3) Sydney , Australia
a) Because I wanted to do something that I always dream of doing : BUNGEE JUMPING AT SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE! :-D
b) My boss , Dave told me the food there is the BEST! So, naturally I'm curious.. :-D
c) I want to meet Curtis Stone!
But again , I don't think Moushie would agree with this.. :-D

                                                          Sexeh!!!

4) Mauritius

I always love beach.. I love the emerald clear sea.. the sand gold.. and the sea breeze.. Fuh! I just can imagine myself there already.. However , I heard it cost a fortune for one to be at this French region island.. But, no harm in dream big , a'ite? The best alternative option for that I think would be KK then.. All the islands situated there.. Pulau Manukan.. Pulau Mamutik.. and the infamous Pulau Sipadan are as gorgeous as the Caribbeans.. That's why I invented that "small saving".. Huhuhuuuu..


Okay.. There you have it folks.. The answer to my typical-question no.2 .. (no.1 would be that "When would you getting married) I'm feeling optimistic about all this and I believe that this is certainly achievable.. One could hope , and one could also make it happen.. in time.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment